Worst. Blogger. Ever?
1/29/2008 10:49:00 PM | Author: Christa
Did I win? Did I win?!?

I tried to be a bad blogger. Really I did. But, I just couldn't be the world's absolute worst blogger.

This space has been full of loads of silence for over 2 months. It turns out that's not good enough.

Nope. Instead that title went to the guy at that blog that posted only one word a day:

Be

sure

to

drink

your

And then....nothing. He just stopped blogging. Drink your what??? It's a mystery now. No one knows. Except the guy behind....oh, what was it now? bigprize.com? importanttrophy.com? Something like that. I can't remember the exact URL. But I'm sure you'll be able to Google it.

So, now that I'm a complete failure at being the World's Worst Blogger, I suppose I'll have to actually start using this thing again.

Oh, and there's also the fact that I've committed myself to a couple of new projects this year that require me to blog about them. Silly me, being all involved in things and stuff.

So....I'm baaaack. It's randomness time!
This entry was posted on 1/29/2008 10:49:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.