Good gamer karma
5/23/2007 08:54:00 PM | Author: Christa
I am so impressed by this sweet, sad story.

Blizzard Entertainment, the company behind the hugely popular World of Warcraft (yes, we play it...a lot. :) ), joined with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant a young gamer's dream - a trip to Blizzard headquarters. The developers worked with 10-year-old Ezra, who has a brain tumor, to create a character and quest that will be added to the game in a few weeks.

I think I need to go spend some time with Pfeffa, my Draenei Shaman. It's Children's Week in WOW, and I can get my own good karma on by taking an orphan adventuring with me.

I love my WOW. :)
This entry was posted on 5/23/2007 08:54:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 24, 2007 at 9:28:00 AM CDT , Rosario Garza said...

Blizzard is located just "down the road" about 50 miles from here (Pasadena). What a great story!