Only in Upstate NY
1/03/2007 10:13:00 PM | Author: Christa
So, we're going thru security this morning at the Albany airport to catch our flight back to Nebraska.

John's bag goes thru the x-ray machine, then Nissa's. I'm next and I hear the machine go BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Hmmm....I wonder what that's all about? Is my bag coming out soon? I peek back to take a look.

The TSA agent sees me glancing at my bag in the bin and she asks, "Is this your brown bag?"

"....Yes." Damn, they're gonna make me throw out my emergency toothpaste and deodorant.

"Do you have a Peppermint Pig?"

Blink. Huh? OH! "Yes! Yes I do!" I reply, laughing.

"OK." She smiles and sends the bin with my bag out of the x-ray machine and down the ramp to me.
This entry was posted on 1/03/2007 10:13:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 4, 2007 at 1:18:00 PM CST , Sarah said...

Oh my god, that's too freakin' funny! I found an old, small one in our bread box the other day (all sorts of fun stuff in there, but no bread), with a gold elastic thingie and a little note that says it can be used as a Christmas tree ornament, so I put it on our tree! Then we took the trees down, and it's packed away until next year.