TV Alert!
12/03/2006 01:54:00 AM | Author: Christa
I know I haven't posted about our 20 pound turkey Thanksgiving dinner (just ate the last of the turkey today) or my floaty pen project (a little bit behind schedule). But I had to get this out first.....

The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines premiers tonight!

Yes, the first one (The Librarian: Quest for the Spear) was ridiculous and campy, but oh so much fun too. You just can't beat Bob Newhart kicking ass and taking names! Makes me proud to be a librarian.

So, I will be curling up on the couch with my popcorn to watch tonight. Will it be Colby Ridge Salt & Vinegar, cheesy from Mom, or Screaming Yellow Zonkers (also from Mom)? What do kick-ass librarians prefer??
This entry was posted on 12/03/2006 01:54:00 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.