I'm stunned
11/19/2006 11:00:00 PM | Author: Christa

My beautiful home town has been Disneyified!

I can't decide if I'm offended or honored by this.

I can only hope that visitors to the cartoony Disney version of Saratoga will be inspired to visit the real thing. It's much, much better in person.

This entry was posted on 11/19/2006 11:00:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On November 20, 2006 at 10:57:00 AM CST , Colline said...

Well... My first thought was -
Everytime I say I'm from Saratoga... people think I'm talking about a town in Florida... this is not gong to help clarify!

Then I took the virtual tour... I don't recall Saratoga looking like that at all... and I was just there last weekend!